Prezi hotshot: introduction
Prezi is a new and marvelous approach to the visualization of information, with over 30 million users across the globe. It's used all over the world for business presentations, pitches, and TED talks. Prezi is different; it is based on mind mapping, and uses an infinite canvas.
This book will walk you through 10 different and exciting projects to help you get the most out of Prezi. This step-by-step tutorial focuses on specific topics that differ in complexity and technologies used. This book covers the way professionals build their prezis, as well as the way they think during the presentation process. You'll learn a lot of practical details and tips for other tools as well.
Table of content:
- Project 1: The Fastest Way to Go from an Idea to a Prezi
- Project 2: Present Yourself with a Prezumé
- Project 3: I Want to Use Prezi for My Lessons
- Project 4: Designing a Serious Corporate Presentation
- Project 5: Presenting in the PechaKucha Style
- Project 6: Presenting Boring Stuff in a Better Way
- Project 7: I Really Like Those Hand-drawn Prezis
- Project 8: Let's Animate Your Prezi
- Project 9: More Interactivity with the Prezi Player API
- Project 10: Creating an Award-winning Prezi